Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to Cartwheel

While doing in my speech I was good on getting most of the class with eye contact. I was also able to still be clear in my speech and what I was saying while being upside down. I also used a notecard this time to remind me of more topics to talk about. What was also good was that I had something to get people's attention as I did random gymnastics moves that caught a lot of people off guard.

During my speech i was too rushed and didn't have enough information and facts. I should have talked about why I choose this speech. I also needed to be better prepared with the shirt I wore that day, I thought it would stay down during the speech but I didn't double check this fact. I also stoll had a waiver in my voice as if I was unsure in what I wanted to say. I have trouble being myself infront of people at SCHOOL. I have done this many times for things at church and haven't thought much about it but as soon as I come into a school atmosphere I tone it down and become more reserved. I also needed to make my speech longer and include more topics and expand on them because I need to remember, not everyone is going to know everything I am talking about. They might know bits and pieces but the reason I am speaking is to make sure they understand the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment